1. HTML Host Pages
- Any HTML page can include a GWT application via a SCRIPT tag. This HTML page is referred to as a host page from the GWT application's point of view.
- Individual units of GWT configuration are called modules.
- They are defined in XML.
- File extension of module is .gwt.xml .
3. Entry Point Class
- A module entry-point is any class that is assignable to EntryPoint and that can be constructed without parameters.
- When a module is loaded, every entry point class is instantiated and itsEntryPoint.onModuleLoad() method gets called.
4. Java GWT Source Files
5. Static Resources
6. Server Side Processing Files
7. WAR Directory
8. Source Path
9. Public Path